- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- What Causes Poor Indoor Air Quality?
Your home should be something of a paradise: a refuge from the hustle, bustle, and toil of the outside world. A place where you can throw off your shoes and tie and unwind from a day of being a cog in the great economic machine. But sometimes, that paradise can be compromised. No, not just by work that you have to take home. Sometimes, it’s by something you can’t even see: the air in your home…Read More
- There's WHAT in My Atlanta Indoor Air?
YAsk most people what they think about the air they breathe every day inside their homes or work places and they often say that it's better than the polluted air outside. What they don't know is that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) tries to make people aware that indoor air pollution is one of the United States' top environmental health concerns. They do all they can to help people recognize that they need to improve indoor air quality…Read More