- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Signs That It's Time To Replace Your Old AC
Now that summer is here, and only seems to be getting hotter as the days go on, your home's air conditioning system is likely getting the workout of its life. If you are like most homeowner, you have probably been running your system almost nonstop over the past couple of months, and likely will be for the foreseeable future as well until things finally start to cool down again later in the fall.…Read More
- What Causes Poor Indoor Air Quality?
Your home should be something of a paradise: a refuge from the hustle, bustle, and toil of the outside world. A place where you can throw off your shoes and tie and unwind from a day of being a cog in the great economic machine. But sometimes, that paradise can be compromised. No, not just by work that you have to take home. Sometimes, it’s by something you can’t even see: the air in your home…Read More